Sunday, January 12, 2014

WooHoo!! I Only Have Eyes for You!

 

 
Alrighty, the lovely Gals at WonderStrange cook up a list of 100 Things to Draw When Your Bored every year so I gave a go at several of this years things(7 so far).


So I sketched 'em up, scanned them into the magical computer box, and uploaded them so the WonderSrange gals could ooo and ahh.


This one is the original sketch for #66- I Only Have Eyes for You



 
 
 
As you can see, its kinda dark and smudgy. 
You can even see where I bent the page haha!
 
I was happy with the concept, but not the finished product.
 

So I went to the trusty interwebs and found a photo editing sight and got rid of all the dark, smudgy parts






Then I outlined and rejigged a few things



 
  
 
And because I was bored I added color!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
And Voilà!!
Haha! Probably not the greatest, but its funny!!
 
Au revoir et à la prochaine fois!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. woot! go you! she looks fantastic in color - I like the crosshatching you added in the final version, too.

    ReplyDelete