Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hello 2014!! Revelations, Dancing Cats, and New Inspriation.




 Ok Hello 2014!!



I started this blog a while ago, and promptly abandoned it.

At its conception, I said it would be a mash up of any thing the gray matter in my brain think of, but I had hit a major block.

I couldn't figure out what to post.
Should it be about writing..? Or possibly art..? Dancing cats?

But, low and behold, I found my starting point, my cornerstone, on a wonderfilled web page called
There, the spark that had been slowly dying out in my soul was breathed new life, I had found the kick in the ass I needed to tighten my grip on the store of artistic talent I had been luckily enough to be born with.

Now I don't claim to be some fantastic artist. I'm no Rembrandt, Picasso, or Warhol, but I have my own small talent that I have periodicity dipped into over the years.

I've taken art classes through the years, in middle school and high school, but, no offense to my wonderful teacher, I didn't make as mush progress as I should have, yet five hours on Wonderstrange I've made amazing progress.

So I have decided that, for the majority, this would be an artistic blog, full of drawings, paintings, even the occasional writing piece.


I can only hope you enjoy it, or be inspired.



wonderstrange.com

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy we could help inspire you!!! I am now officially stalking you and excited to see where you go and what you do! <3

    I love that you have the Supernatural tattoo. heee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, a stalker!! Always wanted one of those. And now I have a reason to post more often!

      Delete