Friday, January 17, 2014

Stuff

 
 
 
 
So for the past few days I haven't really been doing anything major, I've doodled and experimented and practiced and I did a Journal52 thing, but you'll have to wait till monday for that.


 I was messing around with ink and made a great big mess


I have weirdly short fingers on camera...

My already much abused mouse pad


Anyhoo my playing resulted in a few things, some good, some bad, and some weird


I tried to make a kind of stamp thing with a piece of styrofoam and the textures on it




 

I just carved some lines in it
 And with that I made this mess

I added faces to the broken circles and I was listening to music so
I wrote some of the words down with a brush and did lines and fingerprints and such
It was just a hot mess but fun

But then I did this


That one part that looks masively dumb, I did it with a bottle cap
I totally fucked up on the squares, but its cool, I wrote a note :)
 
I didn't erase any of my pencil marks O.o

I was also playing with paint on this one, and I didnt like how it was going,
so I doodled on it and now I love it
 
Sacrificed the dregs of my water to clean my brush,
I forgot to get a bowl of water amd I was to lazy to get up
It was really hard to get the brush out, I'm such a dumbass haha
 
So thats what I've been up to, well not all of it but I'm done with this post, so....
 
 
Fino alla prossima volta.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment