Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Roses are red.

 
 
 I am being so lazy with this thing, I've had this thing done for a few days, but wharever :)
 
I decided because my last journal page was so emotional, I decided that I would go amusing.
 
Here were the prompts for this one from wonderstrange-
  • Main Spread: Check out some art/mixed media/technique videos on YouTube and try one out.
  • Journaling: Write about your experience with that technique, what you learned, what you want to learn, how you can apply it, etc.
  • Photography: Take a picture of something you love. Alternatively print out a picture of something you love.
  • Journaling: Write down a quote that resonates with you, makes you laugh, makes you think, does something to you emotionally. It can be completely random and have absolutely no context.
  • Art/Photography: Think about skills you want to acquire. Work on it, even if it’s ugly and weird.
  • DOODLE. Use ink. Trust yourself.
  • Destash: Use something you’ve had for a while/something you’re hoarding
  • Attach any ephemera/mementos that are making you happy

 


And close ups!



hehe
 
 
 
 


Doodled here, then thought, what kind of mess did I just produce?
So I painted over it, & wrote on it & now its kind of awesome

 
 


For some reason this scares my aunt, but I just think its funny.


 
 
I loved it!
 
Berra out!
(for now)
 



1 comment:

  1. Nice job!!!! You did great on that rose, and "I live inside your face" is one of my FAVORITE Natalie Dee comics of all time!

    I'm so glad to see you keepin' on! <3
    xo!

    ReplyDelete