Monday, January 13, 2014

MOnday.... O.o



I feel so blah today. Cursed Monday blues!
 
 But somehow I found the energy to start my art journal, yay me!!
 
 
The WonderStrange gals give you prompts every monday and I joined Journal52which also gives you a prompt a week and I'll either do both in the same page or separate.
 
 
This week’s prompts:
  • Main spread: Illustrate/collage/paint/otherwise artify something funny that you saw or read.
  • Photography: When you catch yourself rolling your eyes at yourself, take a picture of that thing you’re doing – write a little explanation when you paste the picture in.
  • Art/Photography/Journaling: Think of the most memorable thing that happened this week. If you have a picture of it, paste it in. If you can draw it, draw it. If you just want to write about it, do that!
  • Journaling: List at least three things you accomplished this week.
  • Journaling: What is your favorite song right now?
  • Journaling: What are you excited about?
  • Attach any momentos or ephemera that has caught your attention
  • Destash: If you find yourself hoarding a supply, use it!
  • Journal52 prompt: Up, up, and away


 
This week I mixed Stranges and 52's, though I didn't do ALL of Stranges, oh well ;)


Here's the whole page...



and journal52's part...
 
 
and some close ups...

 

 
(hehe)
 


I have terible handwriting!!



Au revoir jusqu'à la prochaine fois!

1 comment: