Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cold!!



Soooo cold!! :( 
It shouldn't be this freaking cold, its Texas for gods sake!!
28°, and feels like 24°!! The heat is on and I feel like I'm going to freeze into a block of ice.
My dog is keeping me warm though, he's such an angel that will clime under the blankets with me.

His name is Frankie,
He's so cute, so I took a bunch of pictures.


He HATED me taking this one, hehe, I think its because I took it
with the front camera on my phone, and he could see himself and he freaked out

 
So he moved.

 
And rolled over and gave me this look.
Like 'why are you freaking taking pictures me, woman?'

 
At this point I was messing with the effects and such and I left him alone
And took a pic of the T.V.
 
I have a crappy T.V.
And made this cereal, what ever this is.

 
 This is what I do when I'm bored.
Yep yep yep!
 

შემდეგ

No comments:

Post a Comment