Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm late, I'm late!

 
 
 
I'm like crazy behind on my posts! I was suppose to have my one from Wonderstranges 100 things to draw when you're bored up two days ago and my art journal page up yesterday!!
 
But Sunday I caught up on my school school work, and today, well yesterday I slept ALL day.
 
~I do have a few things for y'all~
 
 
Up First Ladybugs And Gentleworms, may I present for your visual pleasure...

MR. TANGERINE!!

#13 on Wonderstranges list
 Hes one cool dude in a speedo


 
And here he is in color, because it amuses me :)
 
And I have my journal page for Journal52's week 2- Somewhere, a simple place
 
 
 
Props to you if you guess where its from!
 
 
I might get another journal page up today or tomorrow and maybe some other things.
 
 
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment