Monday, July 29, 2013

Introduction!

Well hello there people from the interwebs, I am Berra. 

I have no idea what I'm doing!!
Just so you know.

I've never done anything like this before, its kinda cool.

Uhhh, lalalalalalalalalalalalala
I'm weird.....

Soooo....
 
I created this blog as an attempt to get into the habit of writing everyday.
I don't know what I'm going to write about yet, but I have a feeling its going to really weird, and random.
 
Let me tell you a little about me,
I'm single!!!
I'm not legally allowed to drink, but I can smoke.
(in America these two things are true, I dont really know about other countries.)
I'm pansexual
(look it up I'm not explaining it to yall)
At the moment I have four tattoos
(more on the way)
I'm a girl
(in case you couldn't tell from the name)
I love dogs
(not so much cats)
 
The most important thing about me is that I want to be an author, but in order to do that I have to actually write, durr.

All right what you need to expect
(if anyone actually reads this)
I will try to post at least once a day, but it will probably never be at the same time.
I will probably use profanity, and post things of an adult nature,
and I don't want any shit from pussies, pansies, bitches, or assholes,
 so kindly fuck off.

Enjoy!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment